- 1 New manufacturing orders for capital goods fall 6.6 percent in May
- 2 Furniture and home furnishings wholesalers report 1.2 percent decrease in July sales
- 3 21.2 percent of people 25 or older had an associate's degree or higher in Pioche, Nevada
- 4 New manufacturing orders for nondefense capital goods excluding aircraft climb 0.2 percent in May
- 5 Drugs and druggists' sundries wholesalers report 1.5 percent increase in July inventories
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Nevada Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.