- 1 Completed construction of U.S. multi-family homes in October increases over previous month
- 2 Household appliances and electrical and electronic goods wholesalers report $48.8 billion in September sales
- 3 One cosmetology vocational/high school license set to expire during Q4 of 2019 in Mesquite
- 4 Food industry’s Q3 retained earnings down 1.3%
- 5 Nevada's non-farm payroll employees increase by 0.5% since July
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Nevada Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.