- 1 New manufacturing orders for capital goods fall 6.6 percent in May
- 2 Total state tax collections in Nevada reach $8.6 billion, Census Bureau reports
- 3 New manufacturing orders for nondefense capital goods excluding aircraft climb 0.2 percent in May
- 4 U.S. gift, novelty and souvenir stores report $1.6 billion in sales for June
- 5 Drugs and druggists' sundries wholesalers report 1.5 percent increase in July inventories
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Nevada Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.